- EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
- Original 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement
- Low resistance filter technology helps you breathe more easily
- Sculpted upper panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Chin tab designed for ease of positioning and adjustment
- Easy to store away with flat-fold design and individual wrapping
- Colour-coded headbands for easy identification: blue for FFP2 (APF 10)
- Maximum usage level: Up to 10 x WEL
3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9322+ provides breathing protection with a flat-fold , 3 panel design, low breathing resistance and an embossed , sculpted top panel that can help reduce eyewear fogging. It features an innovative chin tab for easy adjustments and the headbands are colour-coded for quick and easy identification. The 3M™ Cool Flow Valve can reduce heat build-up.
Get FFP2 protection against dusts and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments with 3M™ Aura Particulate Respirator 9322+. The 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted low-profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility. It features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve that helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions and the low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily. The flat-fold design makes it convenient to store when not in use and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments. The braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: blue for FFP2 (APF 10). This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and it’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. For full product specification see attached document
Suggested Applications: Wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments.